Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am Outraged at the People who are Outraged at Michael Phelps

I think people are outraged because they realize that all those stupid Pot commercials are wrong... It's like: If you smoke pot you will grow up and do nothing... You will sit on the coach all day and accomplish shit.... YEAH! Except fucken 8 GOLD METALS..... But come on... who does not have a picture of themselves smoking a bong.... This picture is as important as a picture with Santa or a picture with Mickey Mouse.... You have to have a picture smoking a bong... But shame on Kellogg's for not standing by Phelps.........

I officially declare a ban on all Kellogg products as munchie food. If you smoke pot you are not allowed to eat such munchies staples like Cheez-its or Famous Amos, OR THE MOST SATISFYING MUCHIE FOOD MOFUGIN KEEBLER FUCKEN FUDGE SHOP COOKIES!!! Actually after reviewing Kellogg's site I have found several munchie favorites.

1 comment:

  1. The poor kid just won 8 gold medals, if he wants to shoot heroin into his eyeballs we should leave him to it. I'm not a pot fan myself, but I'm not a cereal fan either (I believe the two are connected), but I will do my best to follow along with the boycott anyway!

    ReplyDelete