Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love how everyone I know complains

Everyone, everyone, every single person I knows complains about money and how broke they are. Oh I don't know how I am going to pay rent, I have blown through both paychecks this month.... This sentence or conversation then goes onto about 15 things that they bought or are going to buy that they don't fucken need.

I bought this new boots they are awesome. Or check out my new watch. I have to get this new shirt it is awesome. Oh want to go out to eat tonight. Let's drop $50 on sushi and liquor.

And I have no money usually turns into, oh check out my new cell phone, it is freaken awesome and cost $100 more a month.... Man I can't pay my electric this month. I am however typing this on my Blackberry Storm that I can barely afford so I totally include myself in everyone.

Also I love the people I know at work. Whenever an event happens such as Birthdays, Boss's day, and type of donations they never have money but when it is their birthday you all know it and better get them a card. You ask them, hey want to chip in $2 for pizza, no I don't have it, but they just bought a brand new car....

No comments:

Post a Comment