Friday, March 6, 2009

The Daddy and Daughter Dance

I must say that I set the bar kind of high, since I grew up on Long Island, New York and each year I would watch as my father would dress up for the dance with my sister. This being my first daddy and daughter dance I must say it was organized excellently (by my neighbor, one might add). She ran the dance floor and the party events like a well oiled machine, and reminded me of my mother. My mother who would always volunteer to set up events to the point where it stressed her the fuck out but she acted so calm, but you could tell at any moment she could snap. All said and done I must say the smile on my daughter's face will last for weeks. and has restored me to her good graces..... The DANCE was a BLAST!!!!! AND WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment