Sunday, May 3, 2009

Marriage

Marriage is like a vagina when it stops feeling good it's time to move on. For a long time I would introduce my wife as such "Hello, this is my first wife, Jenny." But it was for all fun and games until I realize she didn't cook me dinner tonight, then I started questioning everything. The foundation of our happy marriage rest upon two certainties, 1. I always have a meal on the table upon entering from a long day of hard work (i.e sitting at my desk for 8 hrs looking like I am working). 2. I always have a pair of fresh underwear when I get ready for work..... Both have failed today....... In this hard economy it is important to have a fresh pair of bloomers because at and minute you could be laid off and shitting your pants. Have you ever shit your pants when they where already dirty. Disguising!

No comments:

Post a Comment