Sunday, January 11, 2009

Adding Value to your Bachelor Party: Strippers or Hookers?



I don't know if this is the sign of the Apocalypse or my sister has become a Jedi mind warrior but she managed to get some schmuck to agree to marry her...... By schmuck I mean a pretty good guy that is really cool... but stupid cause he listens to her bullshit.....

Now I made a pretty big mistake.... While I was drunk and right in front of my sister I started planning my soon to be Brother In-laws bachelor party..... And of course it involved STRIPPERS! Like who has a bachelor party and doesn't go to a strip club or have a stripper come to the party.... My wife will only allow me to partake in any strip club goings if it falls under the bachelor party clause! SO ANY BACHELOR PARTY I AM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT! And we are going to see some tits and ass from some slutty girl that takes off her clothes in exchange for money.... SIMPLE, CLEAN, FUN............

Back to my sister and her objection to strippers.... so like a dumb-ass I mention strippers and my sister with her super woman like hearing from across the fucken room.... in mind conversation... looks at me with laser bolts coming from her eyes..... the music stops abruptly like in the movies and the bitch says "OH HELL TO THE MOTHER FUCKEN NO!" You are not going to a strip club!!!! Then she looks at my wife for confirmation... like my wife has my balls in a vice grip.....

So of course I promised we where not going to a strip club... Under any circumstances.... I promise I will not take John to strip club for his bachelor party, and I managed to slip in "Cause my wife has my dick in her purse."

Now, I was screwed and my back was against the wall. I wanted to throw a killer fucken party, but how do you honestly have a killer party with out strippers............. HOOKERS! I had forgotten an important part of the puzzle....... Hookers. and for that matter hookers are a better deal... You're not $50 deep into them before you get to sexually advance like hooker (Lapdance, drinks, lapdance, then maybe advance to third base)... You are already there with hookers and I feel you really GET MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK........ So hookers it is for the bachelor party... I have to see what the group rate is... three stick limit?

1 comment:

  1. I was never one for strip clubs. Why give a chic $20 to pretend to like me and only get my dick hard.

    For an additional 280$ I can drop my load off in the mothership at 2001 odessy.

    ReplyDelete