Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Children Toy's are Pieces of Crap!













I would love to speak with a toy designer or the morons that through pieces of plastic together and call them toys... Do they tests these toys on kids that don't have arms and can't fucken play with toys.... Anyone that has seen a kid play knows the shit is going to be hurled to the ground several time....... Christmas morning my children had managed to break at least three toys with in two seconds of opening the box. Then they look at me to fix the shit... In certain instances it is possible and in other instances I am to busy playing Nintendo Wii to give a damn.... I bought you or Santa brought you the toys to leave me alone today...... I always blame the crap toys on Santa... Guess he isn't building em like he use to... Cheap Prick....

No comments:

Post a Comment