Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Have A Complex!

I seem to have a major complex... It is similar to people who have bulimia but the opposite. I look in the mirror and think I am skinny and sexy.. Instead of fat and need to purge like people who have bulimia. But the scale and Nintendo Wii Fit seem to say I could maybe possible I am OBESE.... and I should stop eating so much.... But I live in America the land of the FOOD.... And I love gorging my pie hole with as much food as I can until I feel like I am going to hurl.. Then I wait a half and hour and eat some more......

People in third world countries are so lucky... They don't have to worry about being on a diet.... Or not eating to much food... Or that their shoes are not longer in the fashion.......... God blessed them with none of those stressors... They worry about the easy stuff like water not being contaminated.... Which at least it doesn't taste all chloriney like our water...... I am sure there water taste better then that, plus all the bacteria adds protein..............

No comments:

Post a Comment