Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love kids! (At least my kids anyway)

So when I had my first child that was my real first interaction with children. She was the apple of my eye. Well behaved, perfect, and did no wrong..... So this idea of how I love kids started growing. I was like kids are awesome and I love them... I am totally cool with children. Basically in my head I was stereotyping my one child and how pretty and fun she was and build this idea that all kids where like that.... Then she started making friends and having children over the house.... Winey, ugly, smell, and hungry children...... It was then I realized I loved my children and that was it.......... Then I had two more children... BOYS....... Then I realized I loved one child... Daddy's little girl.... And I love the boys part time.... When they are sleeping and napping........... 

No comments:

Post a Comment