Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Bucket Smells Like Urine

As I was walking up the hall to my office I passed the janitors staff in the process of.... Well doing what they do... Cleaning the bathrooms.. Which I am grateful for when I sit in a super clean toilet to shit... Or when I piss it smells fresh and pleasant. My home away from home. Sometimes I just sit in there to avoid my employees... Watch so youtube on my phone.

But as I rounded the corner I smelled this unpleasant rather quite awful smell... It was the bucket they mop the floor with... It smelled like the most stale urine, it smelled like my grandfather nursing home before they shut it down for health code violation. It was the most foulest odor my nose had ever grabbed and it kung fu chopped my nasal cavity and said fuck you. I almost vomited when I walked by. If they are using that smelly mop of piss in my safe haven, home away from home, I am going to flip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment